- Macs must have an Ethernet Port
- MacBook and Mac USB-C ports will not be supported
- Boot Camp -or- Parallels Desktop along with a licensed version of Windows MUST be installed. (This is a requirement if you own a Mac computer, but you would like to service a clients that only accepts Windows operation system). See PC Technical Requirements for acceptable Window operating systems.
Please Note: If you have question about downloading or installing Boot Camp or Parallels, contact Support at (888) 651-1119 at ext 3 for Support.
Minimum system requirements
- CPU Speed: Intel Core i5 2.7 GHz or better
- 20GB or more of available space
- 60GB or more of total space
Operating System (OS) Requirements
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite or higher
Note: See PC Technical Requirements for acceptable Window operating systems.
Monitor Recommendations (not required)
- 1280 x 1024 (SXGA) screen resolution
- 1920 x 1080 (Full HD or 1080p)
Note: Dual monitors may be required for some client programs
Yes: Hard-wired broadband Internet service via DSL, Cable, or Fiber Optic connection.
- Use wireless connections to access any Arise system at any time is prohibited— even if the connection is encrypted.
- Connect to the Arise Platform through an unauthorized Proxy Service or unauthorized VPN Service is strictly prohibited.
- Use Satellite, Microwave, or Cellular Hotspot Internet Services because they are not permitted. USB connected modems are not supported.
Standard Connection and Speed
- Hard-wired connection (no wireless)
- Minimum 3.0 Mbps download
- Minimum 1.0 Mbps upload
- Maximum Latency Threshold: 120 milliseconds (ms)
Accepted Internet Browsers
- Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
Other security software may be incompatible and should be avoided. Technical support may be refused if your company’s software configuration is not compatible with the platform or is determined to cause incompatibilities with servicing software required by the client.
Avoid the following: Your company is responsible for maintaining the security and reliability of its equipment. The following items are considered security risks to the platform and, upon detection, may subject your company to the suspension or termination of its MSA or SOW:
- Malware infected software
- Virtualized Operating Systems (ie: VMWare, etc.)
- Non-Arise provided VPN software or Proxy settings
- TOR or other privacy software
Unless stated otherwise in the Opportunity Announcement, most client programs are compatible with the following types of services:
- POTS (plain old telephone service) service should be connected from the wall to your telephone.
- cable telephony
- digital service
- (business class) VoIP
- Softphones and cell phones are not permitted.
- The servicing telephone line should not interface at any point with the computer.
- The servicing telephone line should not have voicemail, fax, or other features on the line (other than long distance, if necessary).
Please Note: These are the minimum requirements only. Some client programs may have increased, or additional, requirements. This will be reviewed prior to enrolling in a certification course with an admission specialist.
All agents are required to service on the computer that they use to perform the PC Scan at the time of enrollment. If it is determined the computer is different than the one used at the time of enrollment, and it is incompatible with the client program, neither a refund nor a voucher will be issued.